Nose Piercing Forum - The Place for Friendly Discussion
Share your passion to nose piercing here. As Kipling said, " The diamond nose-stud that takes the place of the Western patch in drawing attention to the curve of the nostril..." one can imagine how fascinating this ancient piece of jewelry is!
Nose PiercingForum Rules
Avoid Rudeness, Harassment and Revenge
• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, bashing, racism, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
• Threatening, stalking, abusive behavior of any kind will lead to the direct termination of your membership.
• Do not revenge, nose rings forum is a place for fun and sharing passion about nose rings.
• Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Respect the privacy of other members.
• Do not reveal the identity of other users or cite emails from other people
Avoid Meaningless threads
• Refrain from posting meaningless threads. Stay in the topic area of a post.
Avoid Multiple Threads and Spam
• Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count or getting more attention is not allowed.
• Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Advertising and trolling is not allowed.
• This includes using the forum email and private message system to spam other members.
Avoid Vulgar, Porn and Inciting Illegal Behavior
• We do not allow posts that are explicitly pornographic or violate nose piercing forum standards.
• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property.
• Do not paste long texts from other websites. Provide a link to the page you are citing.
• We reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time.
• We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice or ban anyone who violates the forum rules.
• These rules cover most common situations, they can not anticipate all situations, they will be refined over time.
• We reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure this nostril piercing forum are not disrupted or abused.